Saturday 23 September 2017

Thing 2

Thing 2

An interesting week for learning new things!  I attended a course on Twitter this week and sent my first Tweet - nothing earth shattering - but I did it!  I am still getting to grips with how quickly my very inconsequential contribution to social media can be liked, retweeted and be seen by people all around the world - surely one of the positives and negatives of this business!  Not sure when I will be sending my second one but I'm working on it.

I also commenced the Rudai 23 course - Things for Information Skills - and set up a blog.  This is my first post so I doubt that I will change the world but at least I can say that I am starting to adjust my perspective in relation to Social Media.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with twitter. Baby steps is the best approach.

    ReplyDelete

Thing 4 (Rudai 23) - Communicating Visually

My first attempt with Quik!